Thursday, November 18, 2010

FAT GIRLS FEELINGS DON'T MATTER....IT'S AN INVERSE RELATIONSHIP

2:05 PM Jason: EAT A GOD DAMN COOKIE
2:06 PM Josh: You know you want to fatty.
Their individually wrapped.
Jason: haha
YOU ARE A BIGGER THEN AVERAGE GIRL
I'M GOING TO FORCE YOU TO FEEL BAD FOR SAYING NO TO THIS
OF COURSE YOU WOULD WANT ONE FATTY FAT
2:08 PM Josh: Fat girl's feeling don't matter
they are less attractive then other girls
2:09 PM those attractive girls feeling do matter
Jason: it is an inverse relationship
the fatter you are
the less emotions you feel
it's science
that's why sad people get so fat
Josh: I think we should be published
Jason: haha
like that 8 year old with the romance book
on the cover we would wear lab coats
and would be looking at beakers
Josh: Even if we're not published, I'm going to make people call me doctor.
Dumb Dumb tried to engage you in conversation again.
Jason: that was a close one
thank god he doesn't understand caveputers
2:13 PM Josh: bested by caveputers again.
he doesn't know EXACTLY what you're laughing at, but deep down he knows it's him
2:14 PM Jason: yeah I think he probably has lots of experience with people laughing at unexplained things directly before and after he leaves and area
2:16 PM watching him work makes me feel like how I feel when those really awkward scenes happen in "the office"
like I can't watch most of it, but ultimately I am entertained
...

3:37 PM Jason: I'm just going to leave at 4
will this be noticed?I'm checking in with you
doctor
3:38 PM Josh: Well doctor, in my professional opinion... probably not.
sciencey stuff
blurg

No comments:

Post a Comment