Saturday, July 11, 2009

Jason The Teacher




Jason is such a good teacher you guys!

11:08 AM

Jason
: you'll be getting your valentine's gift tommorow
;) ;) ;)
SORRY WRONG WINDOW
LOL
11:09 AM Josh: :'(
Jason: ROFLMAO
11:11 AM Josh: So who was that for? You have a special lady?
Jason: nah not this year
past 3 sorta
yes
but now
noooooo
nOOOOOOO
OH GOD THE PAIN
tears are flowing so fast
11:15 AM ok I'm over it
I can use that money to buy beer this year
right
RIGHT
HAHAHAHA
HAAHAHAAAAAAAABLOO BLOO BLOO
...

11:29 AM Josh: Jason it's okay... Once we get our web-series of us as 8 year olds up and running, you're gonna get so many chicks.
11:30 AM But seriously... are you cheating on me with this other IM person? Is it Anna? are you cheating on me with Anna? It's Anna, right?Do you guys have a show idea where you are 9 yr olds?
Jason: sniff no
it was all a ruse
I wanted you to think I was cool
:(
11:31 AM Josh: RIGHT! I've been burned by the likes of you before.
x-(
11:32 AM I wanted a suspicious emoticon, but this s the best I could do.
11:34 AM Jason: hmmmm
:-/
Josh: pretty good
11:35 AM :-/
but this <3>
Jason: I feel like
:(|)
Josh: That's awesome
11:36 AM Jason: B-)
Josh: Where'd you get the monkey?
Jason: it's like ordering animal style on the menu
11:37 AM here you do
: ( | )
but put it together
11:38 AM Josh: :(I)
Jason: almost
it's the one above the return key
Josh: it looks like a clam... or a vagina with an STD
11:39 AM :(|)
Jason: BAM
MAGIC
Josh: That was magical
11:42 AM Thanks J
I have a new way to impress the ladies... by that, I mean my mom

No comments:

Post a Comment