Thursday, July 23, 2009

Party Kids!

11:22 AM Jason: jossssssssh
...

11:44 AM Josh: Hey Buddy! You rested up after a along weekend of back breaking labor?
...
,
11:50 AM Jason: yes I feel good now
I FEEL GOOD
11:53 AM Josh: WORD!
How's the new place shaping up?
Jason: ow my back
Josh: NOOOO!!!!
Jason: it's looking nice
Josh: I have a hotpack
Jason: I mean the whole bills coming and work ending thing is a little bit you know, nerve inducing
11:54 AM do you ????
but I'm sure it'll work out
still trying to lock down some roommates for march
11:55 AM Josh: I here ya. I don't think my roommate is feeling it, but i'll see if we can't come by this week and at least take a look.
11:56 AM Jason: yeah know worries, just throwing it out there, all should come byPARTY HOUSE
(except when the landlord's kids are taking a nap, shuuush)
...

12:02 PM Josh: NO... WE PARTY!!! Napping or not! KIDS NEED TO PARTY... for more info check out my website.
12:06 PM Jason: PARTYKIDS
wait is that real
cause all I see is WHOOPS
...

12:45 PM Josh: No it isn't real
...

12:58 PM Josh: I made up a show... about two rambunctious 8 year old kids, named Josh and Jason.
called PARTY KIDS
Jason: :O
12:59 PM Josh: Okay we made up the show, but I made up a name...a terrible name.
1:02 PM Jason: terrible - AWESOME
1:03 PM wow I botched that

...

1:08 PMJason: it is a great show
an average name
Josh: Slightly below average name
1:09 PM You want some lunch
...
1:11 PM Jason: oh god I can't order new internet service because my landlord hasn't paid his bill yet
frustration riiiiiising
1:12 PM Josh: What???
He needs to get his shit together
Jason: it will be an interesting conversation considering the language barrier
1:14 PM Josh: It must be a rule, that if you're going to own a property in CA you can't be a native, or have a grasp of the language.
1:16 PM At least if you are to run a property.
Jason: maybe buying property infects you with a virus that slowly kills your retention of your native language
1:17 PM right now we're only at a 5 on the racism scale
lets move this into 8
1:18 PM Josh: We also hate jews!
1:19 PM Oh...We are so racist. :D




No comments:

Post a Comment