Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Drunk College Dudes

Yeah, I think the name handles this one...

Josh: I just want to hear the story about the date. Man that'd be some bat shit insane conversation.
Jason: i think he could pull it off
how amazing would it be
if Monday
he was like
yeah dude, we fucked
I would cry
12:26 PM Josh: I would shit my pants
12:27 PM what if she was really into hammered guys?
12:28 PM Jason: like she has magazines under her bed
"Drunk College Dudes"
"Boys gone wild"
Josh: that's every girl's dream
12:31 PM the fall preview issue "Derelict Drunk Dudes of the SEC"
12:32 PM the biggest issue ever, More passing out, more vomit, and more incompressible speech than ever before.
12:33 PM Jason: Terry Perkins pukes all over himself.
Watch Rob do tequila shots.
Benny Hanna wears his trucker hat to the side while he mumbles and nothing else.
ALL IN THIS ISSUE.



No comments:

Post a Comment