Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A Handsome Nerd

So, handsome... yet so nerdy.

1:01 PM

Josh:it is a trap Jason
she's like Lando to your Han solo
I am a huge nerd... The evidence is all there in that last sentence
Jason: NERRRRRRD
...
1:26 PM Jason: such a nerd
Josh: haha
I am
card carrying
if I wasn't such a handsome strapping man, more people would say that about me.
1:27 PM Jason: well good thing you are so handsome
Josh: but I am so.... BACK OFF!!!
Jason: so handsome
Josh: I'm so handsome it's hard sometimes
hard to be this handsome
Jason: what is it like, seeing you in the mirror every morning?
(resting my head on my hand, waiting patiently for an answer)
1:28 PM Josh: It's like god speaking directly to my eye balls
while two angels fuck in my neural pathways
it's magical
1:29 PM oh my god I want to sleep and wake up again just to look at myself
1:30 PM or maybe go into a coma, or get amnesia, so I could see myself again for the first time
Jason: i will make that happen for you my beautiful friend
cut to me beating you to death, tears in my eyes
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH YOU HANDSOME DEVIL
1:31 PM Josh: haha
Jason: someone comes upon this, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?
He is so pretty, I am helping him see that!
crong crong crong crong

1 comment: