Thursday, April 30, 2009

Classy Gentleman Club

We are so Classy you guys...

10:32 AM Josh: Classy gents club.
is there a secret knock?
Jason: there might be a handshake
10:33 AM Josh: oh good. I love hand shakes... classy handshakes.
10:34 AM none of this rough and tumble roustabout handshaking I see on the lot...
Jason: oh heavens no
a good hearty handshake
followed by some form of signal
is all a classy gent needs
10:37 AM Josh: indubitably my good man
...
Jason: i just had a cup of coffee with a biscoti
and i dipped it in there
I feel so classy
oh man
I'm getting excited
Josh: You are classy
there is no doubt in my mind
5:26 PM Jason: thank you
thank you
...
5:34 PM Josh: I raise my glass of scotch to you... that's right, I'm drinking down here, and wearing my smoking jacket.
Jason: damn
I've been out classed
that is some superior class
5:38 PM Josh: I've been classy since chevy Chase stopped being funny... so a long time.
5:42 PM Jason: damn that is a long time
I need to up my class level
MAXIMUM CLASS
ii need something coated in gold
5:43 PM but nothing to showy
too
5:45 PM Josh: don't sell yourself short, you've come up very quickly. You are in the elite when it comes to class.
at least on the PB staff.
5:46 PM which is one of the classiest staffs on the fox lot.
5:47 PM better than those dollhouse slobs
5:49 PM Jason: oh god don't get me started on them
5:50 PM i heard they eat commissary food
Josh: Commissary... HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
5:52 PM peons
...
Jason: we're talking about vampire erotica up here
5:53 PM Josh: nice
you are classy

1 comment:

  1. i thought the days of crying over the commissary food were over, but you have re-opened that wound. bastards, you fucking classy bastards

    ReplyDelete