Sunday, May 10, 2009

Is It Joyce?

2:21 PM Jason: FREE WEEEEEED
2:24 PM Josh: that's beautiful is that from a poem... Is it Joyce?
2:25 PM
Jason: its uh
i was gonna say some other poet
but i'm not gonna lie and google some other person
I don't know any
I AINT HEARD OF NONE
2:27 PM Josh: EE cummings
bukowski
it might be in a bukowski poem
2:28 PM I mean he loved to get drunk and smoke week
them and the beat poets are all I know
2:31 PM Jason: uh
who was that
fopish one
uh
Josh: the dandy fop
Jason: the dandy
what a look that was
time to bring it back
2:32 PM Josh: there is nothing like the velveteen touch of a dandy fop.
...

2:42 PM Jason: those are good words
you sound like the great gatsby
...

2:52 PM Josh: well, they are indeed words.
Jason: josh you have a new edge this year
2:53 PM like you bought a motorcycle
Josh: I bought 2
Jason: or like you saw a dog get hit by a car
daaaaaaaang
2:54 PM Josh: I saw a car hit the dog that killed my parents
I wanted my revenge, but alas... it will never be.
NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment