Monday, May 18, 2009

GAWD BLESS AMERICA!!!

Election Night Coverage

9:21 PM


Jason: HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIT
Josh: I know!!!!!!!!!
this is crazy
My dad just moved out of the country
Jason: hahah
9:22 PM dude my brothers were just like
hey what are you doing tonight
I said, watching the historic election
and all I got was
"?"
Josh: jesus
9:23 PM My dad was giving me so much shit today about how fucked we are if Obama wins. So I guess we're fucked.
Jason: haha
9:27 PM Josh: cue McCain's death in
5
4
3
9:28 PM 2
1
awwwwwwwwww
9:30 PM Sarah Palin would have been the worst VP and female role model in the history of the world
9:33 PM Jason: haha
yeah
she would have
Josh: seriously though... little girls would have looked up to a retard.
9:34 PM I am so happy right now
9:35 PM America didn't let me down... for once!
Jason: i can't stop smiling
seriously
Josh: I am the same way
this is really a great time
well, except for how fucked the country is
Jason: i have hope in my country again
i'm probably gonna cry during his speech
like a BIG GIRL
9:36 PM hahahaha
Josh: we have a lot of work my friend
and yes I'm crying thinking about you crying
...
9:46 PM Josh: Brian Williams just said "the first use of the 'M' word", but I was only half paying attention, and it seemed like a pregnant pause before he said "mandate".
9:48 PM Jason: haha
GRAVITAS
...

10:16 PM Jason: GAWD BLESS AMERICA
10:17 PM Josh: INDEED SIR!
Obama is so awesome
we have a president that can actually talk
I am so happy
maybe Europe will like us again
10:18 PM probably not... but maybe!

No comments:

Post a Comment