Wednesday, May 6, 2009

...Like Crime Fighting Angels

We're planners...

2:54 PM


Josh
: So I just picked up a new white suit, some pastel shirts and a pair of cole haans on 80's outlet for like $20.
2:57 PM Jason: awesome
good thing i already have some
2:58 PM Josh: it was an impulse buy, but worth it.
I got you some too
I'll even be Tubbs to your Crockett
2:59 PM Jason: its like a dream
come true
3:00 PM Josh: I know buddy
3:03 PM Jason: god damn
that is a sexy picture
Josh: Could they be lit any softer?.. I think not.
3:04 PM They're like crime fighting angels
3:07 PM Jason: they can arrest me anytime
3:08 PM Josh: ...and rape you right?
Jason: what
no!
3:09 PM because I feel bad about my life of crime
and want to turn over a new leaf
classic Josh
always assuming rape is the answer

No comments:

Post a Comment