Monday, May 11, 2009

Master Blaster Day 1



MASTER BLASTER DAY 1: Should be read in Ascending order: Day 1 to Day 5
Josh: YO!Jason: HI
12:04 PM Josh: how are you?
12:05 PM you dressing up tonight
12:06 PM Jason: why yes I am
fo sho
are you
where are you going
to party
12:07 PM Josh: not sure, so many parties, so little time... I am so popular...
not really
12:08 PM I figured I'd dress up like Frodo, and cry, like I do every year
Jason: haha
12:09 PM well I'm just trying to get my lame roommate and a few others to actually get their shit together and go to the Hollywood thing for awhile all dressed up
then go back to some apartment
and get super drunk
while watching scary movies
want to see if I can bring a +111111111
12:11 PM Josh: I'm going out with a small group myself, but I think we are going to that Hollywood thing. we should try and meet up.
12:12 PM Jason: sweet
Josh: BTW was that a +1 magi staff... that 2x damage against hobbits.
Jason: GROUP MERGER
I have a +7 staff of hobbit punching
...

12:20 PM Jason: i'm going as 10 foot tall jason
12:21 PM like
just me if I was about 4.3 feet taller
me: nice. stilts?
can you walk on stilts?
Jason: yeah bit ass stilts
big
12:22 PM me: i knew what you meant
Jason: i'm a perfestionist
wait
i meant to say
dolphin dick
me: that's why I love you
Jason: waaaaaaaaaait
12:24 PMJosh: you are such perfestionist, which is like a penultimate perfectionist
Jason: whoa
12:25 PM now that is true
I write that in my journal at least once a week
I'm so happy that someone GETS me
12:27 PM Josh: I do... I really do.
Jason: would it be uncomfortable for you if when you see me there my real costume is assless chaps and mesh t shirt
and 6 inch pumps
12:28 PM and I'm riding on the shoulders if a much larger man
12:29 PM Josh: No... can I be that man?
Jason: that is a great idea
I was just gonna find a dude when I got there
but this is better
12:30 PM Josh: Is it weird I want you butt cheeks on my bare shoulders
Jason: no, because you wouldn't be the first
12:31 PM
Josh: so we aren't meeting up then?
Jason: no we are def meeting up
big time
and we'll be like Master Blaster
12:33 PM Josh: who runs barter town?
Jason: MASTER
BLASTER
...

12:44 PM Josh: I want to get a professorship at Australia U, and teach post apocalyptic philosophy 101.
my first day I'll be all... "pop quiz, who runs barter town?"
12:45 PM then I'll teach, the fundamentals of bust a deal spin the wheel, and two men enter one man leaves.
12:47 PM Jason: that would be the best fuckin' class
Josh: I know right.
12:51 PM Jason: post apocalyptic economics
a graduate level class
Josh: nice
12:52 PM Jason: mad max 2
SAND IN THE TANKER
the POSTMAN
12:53 PM Josh: it's all about petrol
12:56 PM In a not two distant future two men try to run a college purely based on philosophies of the the mad max movies...
1:00 PM Jason: lets teach it at like
a community college annex

No comments:

Post a Comment