Thursday, May 14, 2009

MASTER BLASTER DAY 4

MASTER BLASTER DAY 4
Jason: Master Blaster got .02% of the vote
in California
1:41 PM Josh: Boo Hiss!!! they will feel his wrath
Jason: at least he was relected in barter town
Josh: true
So... How long do you think it took for Michelle to throw her husband down and be like, " I want to fuck the President."?
1:42 PM Jason: i imagine it happened last night
OH MR PRESIDENT
1:43 PM Josh: she totally called him mr. president
Jason: right after the speech
in the car back to the hotel
Josh: that's my thought
I know I'd bang my wife right away
Jason: i mean that is the hottest way it could go
in my mind
just like
celebrations all around
the lights of the city passing by
mmm
Josh: first AA president sex...crazy!
1:44 PM Jason: michele hikes up her skirt, she's been waiting for this all night....
oh god I'm about to write fan fiction
stoooooop

No comments:

Post a Comment