Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Religion, Racism, and the Black Knight

Contrary to popular belief, we like to talk about the issues you guys...

12:04 PM

Jason
: good morrow
fair botana
12:05 PM Josh: and the same to you fine sir
Jason: I'm stuck in medieval times
Josh: the fairest
Jason: the concept restaurant entertainment place
not back in time
Josh: I love that place. I'm glad they're letting you telecommute from your other job12:06 PM are you the black Knight yet?
Jason: we were just talking about black knight
it is so racist
he clearly goes back in time
but he's still all
WHERE THE KFC AT
12:07 PM Josh: yeah he likes chicken... but he's more of a Popeye's kind of knight... if you know what I mean.
12:08 PM Jason: he's black?
I don't get it
he's really black?
Josh: He's black???
12:09 PM ... No he likes Popeye's better because he's southern... you're a racist.
12:13 PM Jason: :(
why am I such a bad person
12:17 PM Josh: You're just as god made you Jason. Relish in that fact... God has forsaken you.
Jason: noooooooooo
12:18 PM VISHNU WHY HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN YOUR FAVORITE SON
Josh: you're a jew
that's why
12:19 PM Jason: oh yeah
duh
I love draddles
Josh: I actually have no idea what you are, but I'm a guess... Catholic? or something WASPY
...

12:20 PMJason: Agnostic, but I appreciate the subtle racial undertonesJosh: I hate you
Jason: I believe mostly in ghosts and telepathy, and i feel like traditional religion doesn't satisfy those beliefs
12:21 PM me: I am also agnostic, but I meant, what you were raised?
12:22 PM Jason: i guess uh babtist
baptist
beeptossed
12:26 PM me: oh then, I really do hate you then. Being that I was raised catholic, or is it baptist that hate catholics?
12:27 PM anyway I could never hate you
TOP BUNK!
that's what I'll yell every time I come home to our new apt.

12:29 PM Jason: dang i wanted top bunk
baptist just think catholics are stupid
catholics think baptists are so retarded
something about jesus
12:30 PM is the main issue
12:31 PM me: Oh yeah, we put emphasis on different parts of the same book or something
Jason: the same book written by dudes thousands of years ago who were trying to explain why people do bad things

No comments:

Post a Comment