Saturday, May 9, 2009

Moving... The Complicated Suicide Machine




Moving is the worst, we hate it so much you guys!

3:32 PM Jason: apparently packing is a complicated process
3:33 PM Josh: I hate packing and moving... I don't envy you today sir.
Jason: and the cleaning
oh god
Josh: Just kill yourself... it's the only way out
Jason: thanks for the advice josh
you are so awesome at that
3:34 PM Josh: I'm pragmatic
3:35 PM also a psychopath
Jason: :O
Josh: I was kidding... Not about the last thing, but about you killing yourself. DON'T DO IT!!!!
Jason: oh god too lateeee
3:36 PM Josh: You can get through this...
We'll be there in five minutes... stop taking those pills
We'll get you to the hospital
Jason: I hooked myself up to a complicated suicide machine
the more people that click on my website
the closer the knife gets to my heart
3:37 PM here are the tags I put on the page
BOOBS SEX ADULT ASS ANAL TITS HUGE
Josh: I knew I shouldn't have bought you that machine and started that website for Xmas... I just figured you'd never use it.
3:38 PM Damn my giving nature!
... and lack of appropriate gift sense.
3:40 PM Jason: haha
what a CRAZY GIFT
HOW UNORTHADOX
3:41 PM Josh: I know. I try to be too creative sometimes :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment