Wednesday, May 13, 2009

MASTER BLASTER DAY 2

MASTER BLASTER DAY 2
2:54 PM Jason: so Damani and I are goign to start drinking the second the polls open
2:55 PM we should have a competition to see who can make it the longest through election night
me: I like it
2:56 PM I'm in
2:57 PM is it the election for the president of barter town?
Jason: we all know who runs barter town
me: I know who i'm voting for... Master Blaster
Jason: are you questioning the master blaster
ok good
me: never would I questiion the MB
Jason: here is how a ballot in barter town would look
2:58 PM MASTER BLASTER (D)
MASTER BLASTER (R)
WHO IS LEADER OF BARTER TOWN (MASTER BLASTER)
me: MASTER BLASTER (Green Party)
2:59 PM Jason: then even though he won the popular vote he would still burn all the ballots
and say I RULE BARTER TOWN

No comments:

Post a Comment