Saturday, May 16, 2009

Kudos Bars, Astronauts, and the Cruel Nature of the Universe

Jason and Josh like Space and Astronauts... and making up commercials for stuff.

11:43 AM
Jason: In an ideal world we would make the short where the astronaut's stranded for 5 minutes with a box of kudos and kills himself trying to get to them...
and then I could read all the people talking about how delicious kudos are in the youtube comments
11:48 AM Josh: I love that short idea. Who doesn't love delicious Kudos... That would be quite a conundrum.
11:49 AM Jason: they are all like "Josh we will pick you up in literally 5 minutes, DO NOT TAKE OFF YOUR HELMET TO TRY AND EAT KUDOS"
Josh: BUT I AM SO HUNGRY
11:50 AM I haven't eaten in like 30 minutes
Jason: Josh you can eat Kudos when we get back on the shuttle
Just WAIT 4 AND A HALF MORE MINUTES
Josh: Man, I'm hungry
I can't wait! Let me just unbuckle this...
11:51 AM Jason: oh noooooooooooooo
Josh: Turn this valve here...
Jason: we lose more astronauts that way
Josh: Hold my breath like so....and
Jason: haha
I like him doing the work in his head
about how he will do it
11:52 AM it makes perfect sense
I can hold my breath and eat...
3:50 PM

Josh: I WANT A KUDOS SOOOOO BBBBBAAAAAAADDDDDD!!!!!!!!!
3:51 PM Jason: JOSH NOOOOOOOOOOOOooooo
pishhhh yum!
FRRRRRROZEN
3:52 PM Josh: Josh's corpse floats through the infinite abyss of space
3:53 PM Jason: a silent reminder of the cruel nature of the universe
fate cares not of love or family, race creed or religion
death comes to everyman
BROUGHT TO YOU BY KUDOS
CRUNCH INTO ONE TODAY
3:56 PM Josh: Kudos and Hoover Vacuums... The only Vacuums that rival the Vacuum of Space... Try us and you'll see! We SUCK HARD!
3:58 PM Jason: is the meaningless of exsistence represented in the slowly dying warmth of the universe getting you down?
then EAT A KUDOS
4:00 PM Josh: Kudos: Fueling Innovation
Jason: I like the vacuum of space
4:01 PM Josh: I like vacuums in space
Jason: IS THE DIRT ON YOUR FLOORS LEAVING YOU COLDER THEN ABSOLUTE ZERO?
Josh: YES!
BUT HOW COULD I EVER FIX IT??? (confused look)
Jason: WELL FIRST YOU SHOULD KNOW NOTHING IS COLDER THEN ABSOLUTE ZERO
4:02 PM THAT IS NOT POSSIBLE WITH PHYSICS
Josh: ??????? (more confused)(head scratch)
(Drooling)
Jason: SECOND, BUY A HOOVER VACCUM 7000SP, WHOSE SUCKING POWER RIVALS THAT OF A QUANTUM SINGULARITY
4:03 PM AND BANISH ALL OF YOUR DIRT TO THE HYPOTHETICAL PARALLEL DIMENSION THAT EXISTS BEYOND THE EVENT HORIZON OF A BLACK HOLE



No comments:

Post a Comment