Saturday, May 23, 2009

My Meth Lab is on Fire...

We get tired you guys...

1:05 PM


Josh: hey stompy
Jason: hey
uh
stompy
no wait
shit
Josh: you got nothing
Jason: :(
1:06 PM Josh: hey buck up classy gent
1:08 PM Jason: aw ok
happy stomp
Josh: that never gets old
1:12 PM Jason: ever
EVER
1:15 PM Josh: you busy up there today?
1:18 PM Jason: eh I've been doing some shit
1:19 PM and just trying to hustle it out
not because I care
but because I want to get back to my fan fiction
1:20 PM Josh: I hear that. I'm your # 1 fan fic fan... That Charles in Charge: Charles/Buddy fic is amazing
Jason: the mars adventure one?
yeah I'm proud of that one
1:21 PM Josh: OMG my FAV
1:22 PM or is that fave... anyway I love it.
Jason: ok good
FAVVVVVV
1:27 PM Josh: you are a fantastic fan fic writer
1:30 PM Jason: i try so hard
god damn i'm so tired
arhghhhhhhhhh
Josh: drink some coffee
or shoot some meth into your eyeball
1:31 PM Jason: but its so hot outside josh
so hot
meth is a good idea
i've never done it in my eyeball!
Josh: it'll wake you up.
Jason: ok gonna cook some meth
Josh: believe you me
Jason: brb
...

1:38 PM Jason: ok josh
1:39 PM my meth lab is on fire
suggestions
?
1:40 PM Josh: Do you have a fire extinguisher?
spray it into a bag and huff that...
Jason: i may have used the extinguisher to create the lab itself
Josh: it will fuck you up and you'll forget about the fire.
Jason: flames are on the alls now
1:41 PM walls
i'll take more meth
will that help
Josh: of course.
i'll call 911
1:42 PM you try and calm down.
Jason: ok
i'm tripping ballllls
1:43 PM Josh: did another one of your labs blow up this morning, maybe by the 405?
...

1:56 PM Jason: uh
uhhhhhhhhhhh
who's asking
1:58 PM Josh: not the police who are monitoring this IM with me... I mean not monitoring.
1:59 PM Jason: ok i've got good news and bad news
the good news is the fire is out
the bad news is I had to mix the water supply with all the on fire drugs to put it out
Josh: what!
2:00 PM Jason: sorry
I'm high as shit!
Josh: but I am so tired... and want to get high too.
2:01 PM oh well I'll just cook up a batch down here
Jason: ok
high five stomp

No comments:

Post a Comment